- Group Study Rooms
- Classroom 2 for Student Groups
- Who can reserve Group Study Rooms?
- Who can reserve Classroom 2?
- General Policies
Link group study rooms are available for reservation for classes and student study groups. Our group study rooms have capacities ranging from 6 – 12. Please review the policies before reserving a room.
Check out Group Study Room Reservation Process to learn how to reserve a group study room!
Student extracurricular groups may only reserve Classroom 2 for meetings. Unfortunately, we cannot support student organizations elsewhere in the Link. Please review the policies before reserving a room.
To keep rooms available for as many students as possible, Link staff have set several policies for group study room reservation.
- Reservations are for academic and course use only.
- Due to demand:
- Reservations are available for one-time use only. We do not book recurring reservations.
- Extracurricular groups may not reserve Link group study rooms.
- Professional school student groups may not reserve Link group study rooms.
- We are not able to accommodate reservations for course office hours or tutoring sessions.
- Student extracurricular groups may reserve this room for meetings.
- We normally do not book the classrooms & seminar rooms for large groups to study in, preferring to leave that as open study space.
- To be assured of a response, requests must be placed THREE business days in advance and can be made up to ONE week in advance. Requests are processed on a first-come-first-served basis Monday – Friday, 8 AM to 5 PM.
- Student groups are restricted to one reservation per week, placed up to one week in advance. (Sunday -> Saturday)
- You can have ONE hour per person, up to a four hour maximum (2 people minimum).
- In order to keep access to rooms available for housekeeping staff, we are unable to make group study room reservations that begin at or after midnight or before 8 AM.
Current group study room reservations can be viewed at the online calendar here: http://25livepub.collegenet.com/calendars/link-group-study-reservations.
If you anticipate needing a room for a study group, it's a good idea to request a reservation a few days in advance to make sure there is time to process the request. If you aren't able to get a reservation, you can still use any open Link study room that is not already reserved.